Real time application performance MONITORING and DIAGNOSIS
The below are a selection of the key benefits to organizations that adopt Sentinel
- Be aware of falling response times - spot it when it happens
- Instant diagnosis of the cause of any performance problem
- Faster resolution of performance and instability problems
See the full picture
- Monitor application availability, correctness and performance
- Simultaneously monitor underlying system resources and infrastructure
- Define your own acceptable standards
- Configure alerts to suit your requirements
- Send alerts based on customized threshold violations
- Decide which teams to send alerts to, and how
- Powerful calendar and distribution group facilities
Reduce risk at affordable cost
- The Sentinel pricing model ensures that all key parts of an application can be monitored with no additional fees
Sentinel offers a range of benefits for different parts of the organization. For more information on how it can help from a business and technical perspective click on the relevant link below.
Sentinel - 1 Minute Elevator Pitch
- Realistic Monitoring
Sentinel should not be compared with inferior software and remote service offerings that are little more than hitting a home or search page every few minutes. Sentinel performs all the steps of a business transaction that your users will do. For example, for an online bookstore, the Sentinel simulated transaction will search for books, look at a book's detail, maybe loop a few times, add it to a cart and proceed through checkout.
- Diagnose Immediately
When alerted of a performance problem, the Sentinel GUI - displaying real-time information - allows the underlying root cause(s) of the problem to be quickly diagnosed. With this information, your internal technical teams can immediately start on correcting the issue.
- Bespoke Alerting
The powerful Sentinel Alerting Facility allows alerts to be sent by different delivery transports, to different recipients, when one or more thresholds are breached. The thresholds, which metrics are of interest, delivery groups and options are all totally configurable, including calendars so that different groups get an alert at different times of the day, or different days of the week/year.
- Customised Analysis
The information provided by Sentinel uses the same totally customisable analysis engine that exists within StressTester™. Therefore, the graphs and data tables displayed can be highly customised - ensuring the information your organisation needs is displayed in the format your people require.
- Track SLAs and History
Track SLAs and History
As well as providing real-time current information, Sentinel also keeps all historical data. Sentinel can thus be used to provide SLA statistics and also monitor historical trends; allowing understanding of which times of the day, week, month or year provide the best and worst response times, use the least and most network, etc.
- Service or Software
Service or Software
Sentinel can be provided as completely outsourced service or software that your personnel can use and configure as required.